PUBLIC AND ADMINISTRATIVE LAW
We undertake the support of legal cases before the administrative courts of all levels of jurisdiction for the resolution of all kinds of private-state disputes.
Civil service law
- Official status of civil servants.
- Liability of civil servants.
Social security issues
- Pension issues.
- Litigation for benefits, gifts, upon retirement.
Administrative contracts, public works contracts
- Legal transactions with OTA local authorities related to the lease or sale of real estate.
- Disputes arising from public procurement.
- Lawsuits against local authorities ota, NPDD and the State in general from tort or intra-contractual liability.
- Precautionary measures for granting an application for suspension and interim injunction.
- Carrying out and preparing the whole process for the discussion before the committees of the tax authorities.
- Issues of property law with the State involved.